You work hard to accumulate assets over a lifetime. The hope is that, when the time comes for you to leverage those assets, they’ll be there for you to benefit from. Asset Management service is all about helping you manage YOUR financial assets using a prudent and conscientious approach.
Why Asset Management is Important
Individuals and families depend on the assets they accumulate over the years to sustain them in retirement, in the event of unforeseen needs, and through later life. However, not everyone has the time to monitor and manage those assets. And even if you do have the time, you might not have the skills and patience to do so. Without diligent management of assets during the accumulation phase, your assets may be exposed to erosion, destruction, or depletion. The result: You might not have those assets (or a significant portion of them) in times of need.
What We Can Do for You
Our Asset Management service covers:
- Determining your objectives: Not everyone has the same, or similar, financial objectives as they embark upon accumulating their wealth. To manage your assets prudently, we first need to understand what your goals are for initially accumulating and subsequently using those assets.
- Helping you choose your optimal asset mix: There are literally hundreds of asset-types that you can invest in, and as many ways to do so! Depending on your goals for asset use, we’ll help you choose the right asset mix that will most efficiently and effectively accomplish those goals.
- Assisting you to create a strategic asset allocation plan (SAAP) and tactical asset allocation plan (TAAP): Successful investing is all about successful planning. We’ll help create both long-term (strategic) and short-term (tactical) asset allocation and management plans in line with the recommended asset mix.
- Building your portfolio: Today, thanks to DIY-investing, anyone can create a discount brokerage account, start buying assets, and include them in a portfolio. However, that’s not the most efficient or effective way to create long-term wealth. Using the allocation mix agreed upon, we’ll build a results-focused portfolio of individual investments (Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Alternate investments) that will help get you to your financial objectives.
- Managing and monitoring the portfolio: Unless you have the time and patience to dedicate to portfolio management, it can’t be done effectively. We know you have other things to do so we’ll watch over the portfolio for you, making sure it never strays from delivering the objectives you desire.
- Measuring performance: We track the performance of your assets under our care, and constantly measure how they are performing against industry recognized benchmarks.
- Managing risk: Our Asset Management strategy includes appropriate risk mitigation as a part of this service. When there are new risks to the portfolio, we’ll consult with you and propose timely and appropriate actions to manage and mitigate them.
- Review, report, and revise: Our Asset Management service is based on open communication and collaboration with our clients. Through regularly scheduled reporting and conversations, we ensure that your asset management plans are continually reviewed, revised and updated to meet your changing circumstances.